Manual damper/fan control from the web interface?

AubreyW

TVWBB Member
Is there a way to control manual damper/fan percentage from the web interface? If not, would love to have this feature in general but especially for headless/remote applications.

If this is obvious, sorry for missing it and thanks for the help.

AubreyW

Awesome, thanks! Would love to see control such this on the main display page as well as other frequently accessed controls that right now require me to go into configuration.

Thanks,

AubreyW

You can already set the temp from the main page. What would you gain from adding more config options to the main display page other than more clutter?

I like the idea of more controls on the main display/interface page, things I would be likely to change and adjust during the cook and save the config screen for settings and values that change infrequently. Clutter? Maybe, but there are ways around that such as being able to disable/hide controls if desired.

Yup, you can change the setpoint or switch to manual mode percentage all from the main homepage just by clicking on the temperature there (same with the probe names). This is explained in the documentation for the home page : https://github.com/CapnBry/HeaterMeter/wiki/LinkMeter-Home

The entire homepage and configuration page is going to be rewritten and modernized in heatermeter v15 which we will get started on in a couple months. I will add a more obvious method of setting manual mode as part of the redesigned setpoint handler!

Back