Love them River City Woodworks handles!

I have bought handles from this website:

Glad you like them, I got a set from him (providing the material) once and they are OK but, When I made contact for additional sets he was a total jerk so, I got in touch with River City. I will never deal with the other place again. He left a very bad impression then never returned any communication, I guess he’s so good he doesn’t need repeat business from me. Just my experience.

Glad you like them, I got a set from him (providing the material) once and they are OK but, When I made contact for additional sets he was a total jerk so, I got in touch with River City. I will never deal with the other place again. He left a very bad impression then never returned any communication, I guess he’s so good he doesn’t need repeat business from me. Just my experience.
I purchased a complete set of Zebra wood for a copper head 22 kettle that I have yet to change out on my Gen 2 Performer. I plan on using it has a dedicated second smoker with the slow n sear.

I have also purchase handles for my WSM 2 via this website:

I have bought handles from this website:

I ordered a standard non-custom set of wooden handles and lid bale from this site. Took 8 weeks to get my order. The guy never responded to any of my emails asking for an update on ETA of my order. The only time he responded was when I emailed to cancel my order and he replied something like, "you can't cancel because your order has been mailed."
So, like Tim, I won't be using or recommending that seller again.

River City Woodworks is out of Missouri. They don't have a fancy website, but ordering via Facebook Messenger or email is pretty simple. And the guy makes very nice stuff.

I ordered a standard non-custom set of wooden handles and lid bale from this site. Took 8 weeks to get my order. The guy never responded to any of my emails asking for an update on ETA of my order. The only time he responded was when I emailed to cancel my order and he replied something like, "you can't cancel because your order has been mailed."
So, like Tim, I won't be using or recommending that seller again.

River City Woodworks is out of Missouri. They don't have a fancy website, but ordering via Facebook Messenger or email is pretty simple. And the guy makes very nice stuff.
And he is pleasant!
When and if I need to have some work done to my walnut tree, I think I will send him some stock to have a set made for my WSM, one handle and four vent tab handles! I had to have some surgery performed on it last summer and, didn’t think about saving a few pieces for that!

Took 2-3 weeks at River City Woodworks. He said he is swamped though, but very responsive and amazing work. Ill be buying a third set from him

Back