Looking for 3 piece round stainless steel grate to accomidate smoker box

Richard-VT

I own a Weber SE335. Does anyone know where I can purchase a round stainless grate that one side is two pieces. It would be nice to remove 1/2 of one side to have easy access to my smoker box yet still have 3/4 of the total grate area still usable and flat.

I would just cut the underside support rods on your existing grate for the size you want. You can still put it back in place when you want the whole grill surface. It is fast with an angle grinder with a cutoff wheel but a hacksaw will work if you don’t have a grinder.

That was also my initial thought. Just purchase a decent 7mm set off amazon and cut one of the grates in two. Then you can put all three sections in and have a full coverage of the cook area.

I would just cut the underside support rods on your existing grate for the size you want. You can still put it back in place when you want the whole grill surface. It is fast with an angle grinder with a cutoff wheel but a hacksaw will work if you don’t have a grinder.
Thought about that, cutting one side. Was hoping for the simple way I guess…. Thanks

Back