Look What I Found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Johnson

TVWBB Fan
On my patio....

DSCN1794.jpg

DSCN1799.jpg

Came home from work yesterday and my wifes brother and sister were sitting in the backyard..Headed to the house to change clothes and noticed something was not right under the grill gazebo...Looked again, and there were four covered Webers instead of three...

They had purchased me a brand new 26.75 in appreciation of Q'ing that I do for them!

Had some friends and family over and broke it in with a whole loota chicken!!

That is awesome! You have some great family and friends.

How did you like it? I use mine all the time. I love the extra space.

You have a wonderful family Bill! Keep cooki'n and they'll keep buyi'n! Maybe. I like the new lid handle bolted on with the heat shield, very nice.
icon_cool.gif
That's a real cooking vessel.

Ah! I just noticed, your'e from South Carolina. Now I know your'e my kinda people.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Thanks all!!

Scott...I've always got a crowd of friends that come over every Friday to talk bass fishing and Q.....We had to fire up two kettles just to feed everyone...Now I think I only need this one!...

Phil...Action shots on the way..

Stefen...Not Quite a showroom as these get used ALOT!!...lol...

Shaun....I have been blessed with an awesome family and a wife that puts up with waaaay to much chit!....lol....

Ray....I think the "Creek" can hold a couple more...lol

Nice looking grill. Now that I just added a 22" WSM to my collection, a 26er MUST be next. Running out of room in the garage though, might have to send a performer up to the lake this summer, as I would love having charcoal up there.

Congratulations! You have a way cool family.

I got a 26 over Christmas and I just love it. I think you'll get a kick out of it.

I love that kettle! Please post your address so I can snag it from your yard! LOL.. I have a 22 inch kettle, The 18 inch wsm, a little rectangular weber tailgate charcoal grill (never gas).. oh I almost forgot my original smaller kettle with wood handles! I think that is like 18 or 20 inches! Not to mention my smokey joe tiny kettle that I don't know where i left! Some one got a free sj years back! That makes 5! I tried a lower end GAS grill once, ONCE was enough for me! I got maybe 2 years out of it! I threw it to the curb and metal scrapers took it with in a hour! My wife balks at me paying like 80 bucks for a kettle, but I have had that same kettle for 15 years! I always leave it outside year round in Michigan! It is graying a bit thou but I don't care! I am trying to wear it out so I can keep up with the Jones's and buy one of those, kettle charcoal cart what cha call thems! performers or whatever? Maybe in another 15 years!

First of all,that new 26 is pure weber lust,and secondly,it aint your great family that deserves recognition. It's you.I can tell by your set-up that you got your chit together.Thanks for Cookin for family and friends.They see your dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back