Limited Edition Kettle $90? Is it special

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Platinum Member
I like the color and the back lid holder. I have the small performer with flip up table. I was thinking this with a left and right Dragon flip table would be better, easier to move around and I could have left and right tables. This right side lid holder on my performer precludes a table on that side. Any ideas about this grill and if it is "Special"?

1622310144985.png

Mixed reviews:

Thanks Eric. I had no idea of the issues. I just thought gee pretty kettle with a few nice features. I may message to see what condition it is in and how it held up given the issues.

There were some wide spread issues, however I took a chance with one from Amazon, & although I still haven't used it yet, it has no cosmetic issues. I have been working on an outdoor kitchen so I'm saving my "Redhead" for it's new home.

If your interested in that one, I would ask the owner about it's condition & ask for some additional photos.

It was kind of hit and miss on those but mostly a miss. You could get lucky get one that was fine and then the next one would have major quality issues the links above kind of laid it all out. It really was not that much of a limited edition wise either. I kind of got lucky wife was going to buy me one but I waited until the reviews came out and lets just say glad I did not pull the trigger.

I mean if its decent shape and they are willing to take an offer for less I would go for it actually if it was one of those rare ones with no problems for 75 bucks I would be in. You always got to factor in the cooking grate and the charcoal grate if they are good there is value there if they are shot you got to factor that into the price you want to pay.

I got some pictures back. Maybe I should pass. But I do like the form factor and color.
The lid
1622345901805.png
This one is on a weld spot from inside the bowl. Both on back side as you are looking at the front.
1622346001172.png

If you really want it, offer them something lower then $90. Also, it never came with a cover, so that is an added bonus.

Back