Lemon Cumin Chicken Breasts & Avocado Salad.

Don Cash

TVWBB Gold Member
Nothing too fancy tonight but it was pretty dag gone good.

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts marinaded in lemon juice, olive oil and ground cumin. Leftover ciabatta bread brushed with leftover garlic oil form this cook.

IMG_3148.jpg

Chicken on, direct, after the coals burned down to medium high heat.

IMG_3149.jpg

Chicken off.

IMG_3150.jpg

Bread toasting on coals that had burned down to low heat.

IMG_3151.jpg

Plated with my wife's delicious avocado salad...Summer can't be too far off when we start to have this. My favorite Summer side!

IMG_3152.jpg

My daughter, the cutest little 3 year old in the world, asked for a camera so that she could "take pictures of her food, just like daddy". How could I not get her one? Found a kids digital at Target for $35. Here is her first pic.

DC0096.jpg

Not my favorite meal I've cooked but pretty good. Thanks for viewing!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Glenn W:
So........ When's dad gonna get her a SJ????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You know, Glenn. My wife would not be too happy if I bought another grill...but if it's not for me...
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darrell O:
Can you share the avocado salad recipe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No problem, Darrell. It's a Bobby Flay recipe. Here's the link.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/rec...as-recipe/index.html

It's "Avocado-Corn Relish". Not really corn season so she subbed halved plum tomatoes this time. It's really good!

Don... you're Awesome! I wanna come back as YOU!
ManAlive!! Talk about INSPIRATIONAL...!
Thank you much for sharing with us... very cool dinner!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
I wanna come back as YOU! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bring your own liver, Jim. I've worn this one out...
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don Cash:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
I wanna come back as YOU! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bring your own liver, Jim. I've worn this one out...
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine's going to make great foie gras someday!
icon_smile.gif

Back