Kyle..........here's your chance

Yup its gone did not last long either. That was not that far away from Kyle and myself I would have thought about it also would love to have one of those and I had said in another thread if I could find one for $900 could junk the UDS and sell the performer but that won't get you near a grand.

Gonna need to start prepping the wife turning 67 in October. Honey if I bought that we would only have one grill instead of 2 under the deck and the gasser on the top deck, not sure that is going to work. I guess I could play the card well I always wanted one and I'm not gonna live forever but I don't think that would work either. :)

Yup its gone did not last long either. That was not that far away from Kyle and myself I would have thought about it also would love to have one of those and I had said in another thread if I could find one for $900 could junk the UDS and sell the performer but that won't get you near a grand.

Gonna need to start prepping the wife turning 67 in October. Honey if I bought that we would only have one grill instead of 2 under the deck and the gasser on the top deck, not sure that is going to work. I guess I could play the card well I always wanted one and I'm not gonna live forever but I don't think that would work either. :)

You do that, and she might make SURE the part in bold comes true...............! :eek: (lol)

Back