Kingsford on sale at Home Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Babek

TVWBB Pro
Home Depot has 48 lbs (24 lbs x 2) of Kingsford for $7.99. Dont know if you guys will consider this a good deal but its normally 11 bucks here. I picked up 96 lbs.

I'm headed that way this evening if there is any left in VA. I hear a Mad woman bought them out a couple of weeks ago.;-)

Mike

Do you know if that's good at all stores? Or is it just certain ones? I can go either to Huntsville or Nashville.

Brian, I don't think she made it to Tenn yet. If HD has it on sale there you should be able to get some.
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

You might want to check the price for the fire starter cubes by Weber. I picked up 6 boxes(24 cubes in each)for $0.84/box!!! I think that one is good everywhere....check it out, if there are any left!

I missed out on the last great buy Home Depot had. They stopped carrying 20 and 24 foot warner extension ladders and clearanced them at $0.99. My cousin got one but they were out by the time I got there. To keep up on great deals might want to check out slickdeals.net
Im not endorsing them or pushing them but its a good site with some great deals at times. Check out the Weber Genesis on sale.

I noticed that HD has the Genesis Silver B, PCI grates I imagine, on sale for $399. I'm sure this must be a Weber authorized end of season sale.

Paul

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Susan Z:
WHAT??? They they raised the price to $7.99...!

Signed, a Mad Woman in VA <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that would get your attention. I've had to resort to matchlite here in Richmond;-)

Mike

No such deal in MN - best deal is 48 pounds at Sams for just under $11.

I would think Susan will be having her own sale soon...
icon_wink.gif

Scott

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up 48 lbs earlier tonight. Now all I need is a smoker. Hopefully by next weekend the charcoal can be put to good use.

HD also has an 18lb bag of hickory wood chips for less than $10. Seems like a decent value.

Brian Albin

Thanks for the heads up!! I got 144 lbs... (7.99 in NJ for 48 lbs). I also got the big bag of of mesquite smoke wood for $9.78 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back