Kingsford on Sale at Home Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Lewis

TVWBB Super Fan
Home Depot has Kingsford 2-packs (48 lbs) on sale for $7.98 (regular was $10.98). Last winter, I was kicking myself for not stocking up on Kingsford at the end of the summer because it became hard to find during the winter here in the Northwest. By hard to find, I mean the 2-packs became non-existent and I was forced to buy smaller bags at outrageous prices to "fuel" my habit. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

I recommend stocking up now while prices are excellent and the Kingsford 2-packs are still available or you will wish you had. (I now have close to 200 lbs of Kingsford in the back of my jeep)

Hi,

Were they the 24 pounders? I was there last week and all they had were 2 20 pounders.....

I had never seen the 20 pounders bundled like that. $9.98 on top of it all.

I'll have to go back and stock up.

Also, has anyone else's Sam's club stop selling Kingsford?

The last 2 times I was there - they didn't haqve it.

It wasn't on sale at my local HD this morning. Maybe after this weekend it will be. Labor Day is usually the last cookout most "regular" folk have.

Once it's on sale I will be buying a 100lbs. Any more than that and my wife will give me very strange looks. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The local Home Depot has the 2-24lb packs on sale for $9.98 (reg $13.98). Just under 2 pallets left.

Costco has the 2-24lb packs for $10.49 but only have about a dozen packs left.

I've already got a couple packs in the basement. Hmmm... maybe she won't notice a couple more. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
My local Home Depot had the 2 packs for $7.98 so I bought 2.
I wonder if my wife will notice that I now have nine 24 lb bags in the garage.

Jeff

I have not seen the local HD prices.. But being a former HOME DEPOT employee, I will say that every memorial day they have 2 - 20lb bag fr 7.98.. The wholesale clubs carry the 2 -24 bags for 9.95.. either way you do the math it is still 19.5 cents to 20.7 cents per pound. You net savings would be about 50 cents!!! How many of us just buy charcoal when we go to HOME DEPOT!!! spend the 50 cents, stand in line and think of all the money you really aved by going to the wholesale club...(just to buy charcoal)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matt goin:
[qb] I have not seen the local HD prices.. But being a former HOME DEPOT employee, I will say that every memorial day they have 2 - 20lb bag fr 7.98.. The wholesale clubs carry the 2 -24 bags for 9.95.. either way you do the math it is still 19.5 cents to 20.7 cents per pound. You net savings would be about 50 cents!!! How many [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>My local HD sells the 2 - 24lb bags, so I saved almost $4.00 (two 2 packs) by buying there instead of Costco.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back