Kinda slow here today...Weber Gas Grill Serial Numbers

Hi Joe,
Can you check out mine?

Serial#437773

Model # 210000

These were on the right side of the control panel.

Thanks...Paul.

I need the two letters that are before the numbers. If there is no letters, that isn't the S/N. or at least not a s/n that works for me. You can also check the front cover of the owners guide.

If your grill has a cabnet under the cook box, check the right hand side near the top for a s/n.

Ok I found them, E Z in big letters I dont know how I could have missed them the first time..

The serial is EZ437773

and the model is 210000

Thanks.

Product Identification (Performance System)
Serial Number EZ 00437773
Model 211111
Date of Manufacture 6/9/1998
Performance System Description Weber 1100 LP
Warranty
Aluminum Castings 10 year
Porcelain-Enameled Flavorizer Bar(s) 3 year
Cast Iron Cooking Grates 5 year
All Remaining Parts 5 year

Product Identification (Actual)
Serial Number EZ 00437773
Model 214111
Date of Manufacture 6/9/1998
Weber AS400 Description 1100 RED LP BARBECUE USA
History
Serial Number is not associated with a product registration

Almost 9 years old to the day.
Still looks and works great all it needs is a better cook operating it LOL
Thanks again Joe.

Hi Joe- I'm like a lot of people today trying to make something found for free something I want to keep. Just found a Weber grill and want to restore and having trouble finding exact Model name so I can buy the burners it needs. I found Model # 210000 and Ser # EZ106241 but there's no other info on the grill. Is it a Genesis 1000? it looks like a picture on this site? Thanks.

Thanks AJ. I already used that one, but it never hurts to let others know about it, too.

I was hoping for more info. I don't know where Joe gets his, but I assume it's not generally available.

Specifically, I was hoping to get the production color for this unit. It looks like a brick red, not the normal red I see - and I was hoping to get the info to figure out if this one is discolored somehow, or if it's a color I don't know.

I checked the linked parts list and the only lids listed I saw were blue, green, black and S/S.

I suppose I could start a new thread, but I thought this might be more acceptable than another "What have I got thread."

Ed,
Weber will only list the colrs that are still available.
Show us a picture and maybe someone will recognize it.
AJ

I recently bought this little gasser off CL and was wondering about its age. It is in perfect shape and was well cared for. I got it for only $20 with a full tank.
It has 3 numbers on the side:

550000 model number
EZ 229878 serial number
Thanks

Back