Killa Grilla

ChuckG

Has anyone had any recent contact with Mark at Killa Grilla? I need a custom grill grate for my 2001 Silver C. I have had no response to last weeks email and his voice mail box is full.

Last edited:
Strange - this is not my post. I don’t have a Killa Grilla
Is this some kind of a database issue?

Chuck

I’ve had no contact with him but, lots of companies around here seem be having phone problems, as am I!
If you call you get a prompt to either “Press 1 to connect the call” or enter a credit card number! Phone company says it’s all in my base unit but, there is no reason for me to think that the phone simply decided it would be fun to play these games! I’m not very happy with Spectrum right now!

Don't believe Mark makes grates for the grill you mention. For that high quality comparable, you want the RCP grates by Dave Santana. This from a previous post to contact him:
To Save $ When Buying From rcplanebuyer

When buying high quality stainless steel parts from rcplanebuyer (Dave Santana) on eBay, you pay higher prices due to the eBay fees he incurs. To save a few bucks, contact him directly via one of his Craigslist ads. Search Craigslist SF Bay Area for "weber flavor bars" and look for the ads from Burlingame, CA. Click the "Reply" button in the ad, tell him you heard about him on TVWBB, tell him what parts you want, and he'll hook you up. :D

Last edited:

Back