Kick off to healthier choices

Darryl - swazies

TVWBB Diamond Member
This turned out amazing, maybe rival a best restaurant for flavours and taste.
It’s harvest season, spaghetti squash it is…..
Roasted in the oven, unfortunately it takes about an hour….seasoned of course.
Fried onions then shrimp then garlic, lemon, red chili flakes and deglazed with some broth….you could use wine but it takes longer.
Removed the shrimp, and added spinach, tossed the shrimp back in at the end.
Seriously seared scallops on the side.
It makes enough liquid you can use some of the sauce to keep the plate saucy, like red sauce sort of.
Pictures shows how it was plated….this is delicious….I would actually say amazing….
For some low cal healthy choices……this is something you should eat and enjoy more than you may think.
Things move fast, impossible to get in pics while cooking.
Just a test run for my healthy choices moving forward.

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpeg
    IMG_0675.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0674.jpeg
    IMG_0674.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0673.jpeg
    IMG_0673.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 31
This turned out amazing, maybe rival a best restaurant for flavours and taste.
It’s harvest season, spaghetti squash it is…..
Roasted in the oven, unfortunately it takes about an hour….seasoned of course.
Fried onions then shrimp then garlic, lemon, red chili flakes and deglazed with some broth….you could use wine but it takes longer.
Removed the shrimp, and added spinach, tossed the shrimp back in at the end.
Seriously seared scallops on the side.
It makes enough liquid you can use some of the sauce to keep the plate saucy, like red sauce sort of.
Pictures shows how it was plated….this is delicious….I would actually say amazing….
For some low cal healthy choices……this is something you should eat and enjoy more than you may think.
Things move fast, impossible to get in pics while cooking.
Just a test run for my healthy choices moving forward.
what! you're doing fish!?!?!?!?! the world is off axis now!!!! welcome to my club.

what! you're doing fish!?!?!?!?! the world is off axis now!!!! welcome to my club.
:cool:
I do cook fish a bunch just not so much on the grill, probably why I don't post it a lot.
We have salmon, halibut, tuna steaks ( which I plan on searing soon ), cod and haddock all vac packed and in the freezer for our next couple weeks cooks.....I could post them all but it will get boring.....try to stick with the super tasty dishes.
This one was super tasty and will be cooked many more times.....because it was so good I thought I would share.
You know that feeling you get when you are full but not off of fatty oils and carbs....satisfied without the " bloat ".

On the good side I have leftovers for lunch, on the bad side I don't think this stuff reheats all that well.........

Back