kamado charcoal

Dan Smith

I have heard you can get kamado charcoal in Sacramento. All the numbers I have seen in the forum seem to be disconnected for Sacramento, did they go out of bussiness or something?

Dan:

I've called the Sacramento numbers also and have also tried email. The numbers are disconnected and I have not received any replys to the emails. It appears that Kamado charcoal is now being handled out of San Diego.

Ken

Kamado moved down to Ensenada. The last I checked, they had a locker somewhere in San Diegao. You could pre-order charcoal from them, and pick it up in Diego. I don't know if they have anything going on in Sacramento anymore.

are you serious? Ensenada? I'll be in baja in a few weeks... I've been DYING to get my hands on some kamado extruded coconut... Or, I could do even the easier thing and grab some in San Diego...

In light of Dan's note, does anyone have a working number for them?

If you want burn time, klump burns long. If you want flavor... klump mmmm...isn't my first choice. I know others like it, not my favorite fuel is all.

I would stick to calling them. I sent an email about 2 weeks ago wanting some info on a large buy. I still haven't recieved an answer. I have kind of put on the back burner for now.

Back