Just ordered my Stoker!!!

Cliff Rouse

TVWBB Member
Just ordered my Stoker. He said they were on backorder until end of next week. Maybe it will get here sooner. I have no clue if I got the right one. I was contiplating the GURU version. Is there anything else I will need to get this up and running. I purchased the single cooker with dual probes for food. I also purchased the WSM adapter and got the 5cfm fan after speaking with Jon. Also, purchased the Apple Airport Express wireless adapter. I am contiplating the GURU eyelets. I did a search and could not ever get a piciture of how they work on the inside. Do these in anyway affect the second grate at all. I know it uses the screws that hold the water pan and the second level grate. How does it work with taking the screws out and putting the eyelets in? Thanks

Cliff

The guru eyelets work fine with the Stoker. When my probes were new they were a tight fit to slide through the eyelet. I just backed the tubing off of the metal part of the probe a little and pushed them in. Now that they have had a few dozen cooks on them the tubing has shrunk up enough that they slide right in. The guru eyelets come with a stainless steel bolt and flaring tool that expands/splits the grommet in a star pattern on the inside. They arent removable once installed unless you drill/cut them out.

You have the exact setup as I do. Express works good. Think guru eyelets are awesome. Good instructions come with them.

It's the new side table for a Weber Kettle. With a few bends of the clips it hooks on nicely to the WSM. I used some paint roller extension handles and some liquid nails to make the legs a little longer.

My stoker still has not shipped. When I ordered he told me they were on backorder until the end of last week. I called him on Friday and he said it would ship out today or tomm. It still is not showing shipped on the website. I will give him till Thursday. What I don't like is he has already charged my card since day one. Lets hope I actually get the item.

I called him today and he said it would ship out tomm or thursday. Then about an hour later I received a tracking number. Maybe he put me on his priority list so I would quit calling. Will post upon receiving item. Wish me well.

Cliff,did you recieve your stoker yet? I ordered mine on Jan. 3rd and have been told twice that it was shipping out on Monday. (two different weeks). Now " it's on hold because they ran out of probes."

Cliff, Kevin,
Did either of you guys get your Stoker? I ordered mine on Feb 2 and was told the probes were due to arrive this weekn (Feb9).
Thanks

Wow, a Jan 3rd order not filled yet? That's discouraging. I ordered mine Jan 25th. Sounds like it'll be springtime before I get mine.

Back