Joining the Skyline Club

Kelly C

TVWBB Pro
Picked up my first Skyline today and thought I would share a picture of it. Food grates and flavorizer bars cleaned up well. Still cleaning it. Nice to see the grease pan is solid and all there. Really glad to see the condiment rack is there. Will send more pictures with progress.

Attachments

• 18ED9566-D94E-44BE-BFD1-32F190A5333C.jpeg
    18ED9566-D94E-44BE-BFD1-32F190A5333C.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 19
Yah, that thing looks complete except for one knob and in pretty good shape. I hope that lid doesn't have the weber fade.
How much did you pick it up for?

Unfortunately the lid has the Weber fade. Paid $45 for it. Regulator has the old fitting so will need to buy a new one or an adapter. It has real good bones to work with.

Larry, I think they were late 90's grills (like 97, 98) and all the three burner ones were Genesis 1200's with the deep box.

I think Larry is thinking of the 2 burner Skyline 520 series which is a two burner, shallow box.

Jeff

Yep, that is why I specified three burner. I knew the three burner ones were simply a Genesis 1000 with the Skyline lid and condiment basket add on. Otherwise, they are pretty much no different than the regular Genesis 1000 grills those years.

Back