Jim W vs the Brisket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keri C

TVWBB Wizard
Jim Warren said, in another thread,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Sonny, as of yet I still have NEVER cooked a brisket!!! I really gotta try it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Now Jim, you really OUGHT to try that brisket. I have every confidence that you can make an absolute killer smoked brisket! I KNOW you have the big waterpan to help. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<donning cute peppy cheerleader pompoms and attitude>

GO JIM GO! <stomp>
GO JIM GO! <stomp>

TRIM 'EM RUB 'EM CHILL 'EM SMOKE 'EM
COOK THAT BEEF AND REALLY ROCK 'EM

GO JIM GO!

Keri C
Still smokin' (and trying in vain to regain her dignity) on Tulsa Time

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keri Cathey:
[qb] Jim Warren said, in another thread,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Sonny, as of yet I still have NEVER cooked a brisket!!! I really gotta try it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Now Jim, you really OUGHT to try that brisket. I have every confidence that you can make an absolute killer smoked brisket! I KNOW you have the big waterpan to help. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<donning cute peppy cheerleader pompoms and attitude>
GO JIM GO! <stomp>
GO JIM GO! <stomp>

TRIM 'EM RUB 'EM CHILL 'EM SMOKE 'EM
COOK THAT BEEF AND REALLY ROCK 'EM

GO JIM GO!

Keri C
Still smokin' (and trying in vain to regain her dignity) on Tulsa Time [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I guess after all that motivation, I will have to try a brisket!!! Maybe this Sunday if weather permits. Thanks to Keri for the vote of confidence!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Jim, Gotta tell U, U bein a Bama Boy, Brisket Is Good, But Butt is better. Still need to try the brisket. If U are on the left side of the Big Muddy it's king. Screwed up an xpensive brisket last week. Paid more attention to the butts on top grate then brisket on bottom grate. Didn't use water pan. Brisket dried out. Know U know better . Still U need to do a Brisket, It's Good. But U bein from the right side of the Big Muddy, intrested in knowin what U think of the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back