Jaccard Instruction Sheet (for your Records)

Rita Y

TVWBB Emerald Member
My Jaccard Tenderizer (45 blade cartridge style) arrived yesterday. The instruction sheet is small and I know I'll lose it, so I put it into a M/S Word document (with pictures) and filed it in my Instructions folder.

If anyone would like a copy, email me (email is in my profile). It might be helpful too if you're thinking about ordering one.

Rita

Rita, those things work great! Hope you love yours as much. My wife bought some really thick sirloins steaks at Costcos for dinner Saturday, (and some prawns to grill), She hit them with the Jaccard and they were great.

On a side note Rita, I've been in bed with a bad disc for the past 5 days. (Had my first experience with Morphine lol) The Wife and kids were getting tired of me not grilling/smoking for dinner. After 20 years of being married, my Wife decided to try her hand on the grill. After teaching her how to light it without blowing herself up lol, she did a wonderful job on marinaded chicken breast, and then the steaks and prawns. She is hooked now lol. She said she is going to leave the kettle/WSM cooking for me, but the grill is hers now lol. I'm sure, that to will pass, and she will want to try them also.
icon_biggrin.gif

Bob, I'm anxious to try it out.

Sorry to hear about your disc and hope that you'll be back to your old self quickly. Especially since your wife has caught the "fever." I hope your bad back won't contribute to any family discord as to just who is going to use which grill, and when! You might wind up with dueling grills. Do you have space for two sets?

The way I see it, she can have the gasser, I'll keep the Kettle/WSM. I think that's a fair trade.
icon_biggrin.gif

Heck, she even went out and filled the spare tank today. She wants to do thighs for me Monday. Who am I trying to kid, being racked up in bed for a few days, she takes great care of me, and now cooks on the grill.
icon_smile.gif

She sounds like a great lady! Another keeper. Are you sure you're not getting better???? (Just kidding!) Hope you're on your feet very soon.

Back