It's not delivery!

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
It's diGiorno!

Still haven't made my own pizza but for now it's frozen stuff. It taste good I added more cheese.
9b336637013ab742e62734e123cbd492.jpg

05862540eb564e64e1a7b320700c611d.jpg

5437be87ab401aa8ed0fc7b86fabc57e.jpg

073e5cb28e9b3ca3ff005538de5fd549.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Dude, you gotta make your own pizza dough, so frigging easy.......
4 cups flour, bread or all purpose, plus some for kneading
I pac of instant dry yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 tbl oil
2 tsp salt
about 1 1/2 cups of water at 110 degrees.

Take your mixer and dump in flour, sugar, salt, yeast and mix for a 5-10 seconds. Then add the oil and water while mixer is running. It will form into a ball, add a little flour if too wet, or a touch of water if too dry. When it form into a nice ball take out and knead on flour for a few minutes until nice and smooth. Form a nice ball. Put into greased bowl and let rest for an hour in a warm place. Should be 2-3 times bigger, if not your yeast failed to rise, then toss it. Remove, cut in half as this will give you two 12-14 inch pizza, (I do 4.5 cups for two, if you like really thin, then 3.5). Let rest for about 10 minutes then roll out into shape. Heck, try throwing it up, won't hurt it. Place on pizza pan, and take and fork and punch holes all over and put in the oven for 5-6 minutes at 475. Take out and put all your stuff on it. and then bake for 8-12 minutes. Put the unused dough in the freezer as it will be good for another pizza at a later date, thaws pretty quick.......................Your kid will love it.........................d

Last edited:
Dude, you gotta make your own pizza dough, so frigging easy.......
4 cups flour, bread or all purpose, plus some for kneading
I pac of instant dry yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 tbl oil
2 tsp salt
about 1 1/2 cups of water at 110 degrees.

Take your mixer and dump in flour, sugar, salt, yeast and mix for a 5-10 seconds. Then add the oil and water while mixer is running. It will form into a ball, add a little flour if too wet, or a touch of water if too dry. When it form into a nice ball take out and knead on flour for a few minutes until nice and smooth. Form a nice ball. Put into greased bowl and let rest for an hour in a warm place. Should be 2-3 times bigger, if not your yeast failed to rise, then toss it. Remove, cut in half as this will give you two 12-14 inch pizza, (I do 4.5 cups for two, if you like really thin, then 3.5). Let rest for about 10 minutes then roll out into shape. Heck, try throwing it up, won't hurt it. Place on pizza pan, and take and fork and punch holes all over and put in the oven for 5-6 minutes at 475. Take out and put all your stuff on it. and then bake for 8-12 minutes. Put the unused dough in the freezer as it will be good for another pizza at a later date, thaws pretty quick.......................Your kid will love it.........................d

Thanks David.
Will have to do it.

Back