It's been a long time

Randy Hill

TVWBB Fan
Been a long time

It's been years since my last post but a lot has happened in those years.
First I want to say that TVWB is in my opinion the best site out there for information on the art of smoking and BBQ, not matter what smoker you may have.
I started out for years with small offset smokers, learned a lot but also lost a lot of sleep.
Since I found TVWB I have never looked back. I started with one 18 1/2 WSM then went to a second 18 1/2. After a couple more years I moved up to a 22 in. WSM .
As my passion kept growing I then went to an Ole Hickory CTO , that I made lots of friends with over the next four or so years. I still have my 22 and one 18 WSM.
This still wasn't enough so last year I moved up to a new BBQ enclosed concession trailer that I designed and ordered through Extreme BBQ trailers and was built by ATC trailer company of Indiana.
My CTO is mounted on the porch with designed in space and propane lines for a second CTO if I find it necessary.
I just want to say that TVWB is in my opinion one of, if not the best BBQ site out there for the novice to the advanced for information on how to BBQ. Most of the others concentrate on competition BBQ and that one bite wow factor. TVWB is more about real life BBQ and the art of producing the best BBQ in real life circumstances. The knowledge on this site is tremendous and invaluable. No matter what smoker you own the operation of such smoker may be different but the basics are the same.
Just beware this site can also cost you thousands of dollars. LOL
I still check in to this site at least every week to read the posts and see if there is something else I can learn.
Hopefully these links work showing you my rig. I just changed the url's see if the links work now.

Last edited:
The links show that the content is unavailable, but it sure sounds like you are all in for BBQ.

The links show that the content is unavailable, but it sure sounds like you are all in for BBQ.

Is anyone else having an issue with the links ? My only guess is if you don't have a facebook account maybe it won't let you see but they should be set for public. The links worked for me but then again it's my page. Sorry about that.
Yes too far in. No getting out now.

I have facebook, but cant see the pictures.

TVWB and the way Chris runs this site are second to none. Keep up the good work Chris.

Please try the links now hopefully this will work. Thanks. Please let me know if these links work. They work for me but then again so did the others.

Last edited:
That is a nice looking rig, but I would like to see the smoker!
I will try to get a pic of the smoker on the back. The trailer has an 8ft porch separated by a door into the prep area. If you look at the first pic you can just see the top of the CTO through the porch window. I will try to get a pic or 2 of the smoker on the back this weekend. The interior pics were all taken by ATC before I took delivery. I mounted the smoker myself just had them run the propane lines.

Last edited:
Please let me know if you can see these pics. I don't remember what I did the last time to finally allow you all to see them but I don't think this is it. thanks They should be pics of my smoker.

Back