Is my Genesis E-310 made in USA?

Tork T

TVWBB Member
Weber folks,

I'm going to sell me Genesis E-310 and am wondering if it's made in the USA. When purchased I thought it was made in the US, but now I'm not so sure. I enter the serial number (AT0945474) at Weber and the schematic comes up no problem, but I can't see where the grill was made, and the label isn't clear either....although in Spanish the one label says "made in the United States".

I've included pics of the labels. What am I missing?

Thanks!

IMG_8428.JPG

IMG_8427.JPG

I know Hencho means "made" in spanish. I think it says Made in the US with parts sourced globally. So basically it is a Chinese grill that was assembled in the US. LOL
I think Weber moved their manufacturing over to China around the time they came out with the E310 grills or shortly after.

If you look at the cook box bottom, it might say where it was made if you can read it stamped into the aluminum. Also on the inside of the end caps might have it as well.

I just did an online translation and this is what the spanish says:

Made in states of america with globally incorporated parts and components

Thanks Bruce!

I thought I had a US made model because the lid is heavier and felt like better quality when compared to the newer Genesis or Spirit grill lids.

I wonder if a new Genesis says made in China....

Oh well.... I’ll see if someone will give me a few bucks for it. It’s a nice grill but I like my Gen 2000 much more!

Tork, you can probably get a good price for it if it is in good condition. Specifically if the bottom isn't full of rust.

Back