I'm in trouble now!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Here is a lesson for all to follow. I work in one of the cube farms in a large office building. I made the mistake of bringing in some of my leftover chicken from last weekends Q. After using the community microwave to warm it up for lunch, I haven't been able to keep people out of my office. Everyone has been stopping by to ask what smells so good and then I have to educate them on the art of WSM'ing.

Lesson: Beware what you bring to work for lunch. There might not be any for yourself.
On the plus side, maybe I've convinced a few to go get their own WSM.

Hmmm, now what should I plan for this weekend?

I don't know why my post is coming up twice. My server at work is giving me problems and I think the problem is there.

Sorrrrry for the duplicate!

It's probably the IT department logging the amount of time you spend at work reading and posting to the forum. After they log your outgoing message, they might be reposting it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Next time, offer to sell some of your fabulous barbecue for lunch. Your co workers will appreciate it and then you'll get some support for your habit!

HA! Funny.

I brought a half rack of ribs one day to my office and while I was re-heating them I had a few people ask about where I got them. When I said that I made them, everyone was floored. The rest of my lunch was spent describing how to set up a slow-cooker using a kettle grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back