I took the plunge.

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Last night, I purchased two WSM's for $145.32 each, rib rack, 4 pyrex digital thermo's (polder clones), and an extra charcoal chimney...All for $410!

I'm firing 'em up this weekend and am looking forward to it!

Steve in KC

------------------
Sultans of Smoke
Competition BBQ Team

Have fun - great machine but don't tell your wife you bought two, just tell her the kid at the store loaded on two by mistake.

Welcome to this really great group!.

Steve

Actually, I purchased them with my portion of our prize money from winning 1st in chicken at the 1st Annual Kansas Speedway/Oklahoma Joe's Cook Off a couple of weeks ago.

She was glad that I bought two. She just wants me to quit talkin' and start q'n.

Yup Steve --

Time to put up and shut up! ;~)

Glad to see you over here. Now, maybe you can get me somethin' taught!

So, as that gal in KC just said -- time to quit talkin' and start q'n!

------------------
Sespe Pete

Good deal, where did you find the WSM's so cheap? I am looking to buy my first, and anything to lower that $179 list price sure would make the wife happier! ("You already have a grill" - "Yes dear, but a smoker is different!")

------------------
Eric Pedersen

Eric,
smokinchips.com has the WSM advertised at $149.42 I would call first to make sure that there are some left in stock. I ordered
one from them and waited about 10 days-2 weeks,called and they had been back ordered.
I did get an E-mail last week that some were in stock.

Thanks Pat, I'll have to see if it is still there at that price when I get my bag of shells saved up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back