I think I need another grill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah $75 would be better and of course right if they said theyd accept that. BUT at $110 I still think it is a fair price. Looks to be in good shape...esp if its the OPD tank

never got a date code for it, im guessing closer to your red than my 91 but she did say the lid isnt scuffed thats a reflection.

Tim,
go get it, you know you want to. I would pay $110 for it even though I would be pissed about them raising the price on you. Just think, I just payed $50 for that Red Kettle and that Red SS Performer is in my opinion at least twice the grill that the Kettle is. Remember,Red SS Performers don't come around that often. The one I bought earlier in the year is the only one I've seen in my area in the last year that I've looked and I check CL everyday.

Wayne

yeah i looked for months til i saw one in june.im off friday i might go look at it and see how much work it needs. that would make up the difference in price. im really surprised its still for sale

I agree go get it
icon_biggrin.gif
The smaller parts are really cheap, but as long the main parts are good esp kettle..youd be stylin

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joe Dang:
Told my gf I was getting a performer (we're trying to save for engagement, wedding and house lol). So to defray the heat, I said I was going to sell my blue master touch.

"If you're collecting why are you selling???"

Score! Ok I was never going to sell it unless she raised a stink. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sniffle sniffle sniffle - thats the most romantic thing I ever read on this board. You better keep her!

So, Just buy the grill! It's red, and you would save one from extinction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back