I saw Heaven today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Goin

TVWBB Super Fan
I made the 15 miles drive to the BBQ galore in Jax today. OMG i never knew things could be so good. I want a franchise ... in my backyard. Seriously, the guys knew a lot about the products. They answered my questions very good.. Bought a brinkman charcoal pan, a mop, and a Grill Wizard bbq scrubber!!!

It was better than being locked in home depot all night.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jim Piesik:
[qb] Thats it Im moving to Jacksonville.
Ill even become a SEMINOLE/JAGUAR Fan.
Jim [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well you would probobly do better being a Jaguar fan then a Lions fan LOL /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I'm a Packer fan I might add!

Where is it located, Matt? I may have to check it out... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers!!!

bugg /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Well you would probobly do better being a Jaguar fan then a Lions fan LOL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Ouch that would hurt, but Im not a Lions fan.
Just as bad(maybe worse) Im a Tigers fan.
Jim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jim Piesik:
[qb] <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Well you would probobly do better being a Jaguar fan then a Lions fan LOL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Ouch that would hurt, but Im not a Lions fan.
Just as bad(maybe worse) Im a Tigers fan.
Jim [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Worse still, I'm a Bears fan.

Oh my!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

No BBQs Galore near me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But all is not lost, for I am a SUPER BOWL CHAMPION'S BUCS FAN! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Rob,

Go get your chuckie doll out of your pet crocodile's mouth!!

If you to a Jags game you can enjoy a little BBQ galore!!!

BBgalore 20 minutes from me..but they are not as bright...couldn't point out the brinkman water pan and have never hear of any of the wsm modifcations. But I do like everything under one roof and I have educated them so they are alright for now..

Seahawks Fan...weep for me.

Did you ask them for a Brinkmann water pan or charcoal pan? It's the large charcoal pan that fits the WSM for expanded water capacity. (You probably knew this, but I thought I would point it out for those not yet familiar.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back