I cheated

Tim Murphy

TVWBB Fan
Dear Board,

I did the pork tenderloin and the baked potato on the Genesis. Please forgive me, for I have sinned.

The worst part is that I pretty much make a meal like this every night but my better half is a vital member of the retail sales force in this country so she pretty much has to nuke it and choke it down.

That will never stop me from putting on a fine spread but it sucks just the same.

14948331883_ac297f95c4.jpg
[/url]P1010003 by Goobiwan, on Flickr[/IMG]

Regards,

Tim Murphy :D

Dear Board,

I did the pork tenderloin and the baked potato on the Genesis. Please forgive me, for I have sinned.

The worst part is that I pretty much make a meal like this every night but my better half is a vital member of the retail sales force in this country so she pretty much has to nuke it and choke it down.

That will never stop me from putting on a fine spread but it sucks just the same.

14948331883_ac297f95c4.jpg
[/url]P1010003 by Goobiwan, on Flickr[/IMG]

Regards,

Tim Murphy :D

Nothing wrong with that at all, and no reason for asking for forgiveness. I can't even begin to calculate the number of pounds of dead animal flesh that has been sacrificed on my Genesis grills (or my Brinkmann as well).

Drink three Yeunglings as penance and apologize to your kettle.

Dear Rolf,

I'm on my third Lager pounder and getting ready to fire up the OTG to make Applewood smoked chicken halves. I scored 4 chicken halves at Weis' today for a little over $ 6.00. I love buying stuff that is about to expire on Sunday morning.

I'm all set.

Regards,

Tim Murphy ;)

"Discuss high temperature grilling using charcoal or gas grills."
No apologies necessary at all, most of us have a gasser included in our signature or profile and use them a lot! :D
I have had mine for over 20 yrs. and won't be getting rid of it. And they cook great meals like yours!

Gassers are great I use ours a lot, we have 4 others Webers I just consider the gassers as my stand by go to anytime. Plus I can see the TV from the window and watch the games so I don't miss anything.

Back