Joel Hogston

TVWBB Member
Picked this up on the weekend
DSC03929-1.jpg

I was pretty happy when i saw this
DSC03931-1.jpg

And here it is all set up and ready for charcoal
DSC03937-1.jpg

The colour is Lemon Grass its a 2011 model.
I bought it off a lady who said she bought it online from a UK garden shop last year.
I've done a little bit of searching and can't find them for sale anywhere in OZ not even in Black. We only seem to get the SJ

Nice Joel, I want that color and the blue wave in a premium model like yours. Would it possible for you to send me a couple? If so my email is in my profile. I'm not sure what the cost would be for shipping. Thanks!

I would love to but these are unavailable in Australia. I found this on ebay and the seller brought it with her when she moved over here from the UK. I've tried about 10 sites in the UK that sell them but they won't deliver over here
It cost me $70 and i thought it was a black SJG,
So i was pretty happy when i opened it and saw the gleaming lemon colour shining back at me

Sweet story Joel. I love when that happens with webers. It reminds me of when I enquired about a SJP and found out it was red.
icon_eek.gif

Hey Jay,

That youtube review is in Dutch. Don't confuse dutch with deutsch, which is german for well german, couple of letters of difference, a whole virtual war in between *wink*

edit: lovely find btw!

Well done, Joel!

Now you have to find an IMUSA 32 qt. tamale steamer pot (or a Vasconia SS if you are a purest) and make a Smoker Joe!

That lemon color is very similar to the yellow that would have been available here in the U.S. in the early '60s. At least thats what it looked like in one of the old catalogs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R. Hutchins:
Well done, Joel!

Now you have to find an IMUSA 32 qt. tamale steamer pot (or a Vasconia SS if you are a purest) and make a Smoker Joe! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep thats my next project
I can't seem to find a pot that fits here in OZ so it looks like i'll be getting one shipped over. I just hope they ship internationally

Back