Hung 4 Racks in the 18"

BHasselback

TVWBB Member
Love using the Hunsaker hangar on the 18"...did 4 racks Saturday to pay off a neighbor who rented a giant lawn dethatching machine for the neighborhood. Anyway, L to R...Raspberry/Habanero sauce, no sauce, Malcom's Vinegar Sauce on the last 2. Love hanging with no wrap at all...went for 3.5 hours, took 'em off the hooks, brushed some sauce, then put them back in for 25 min or so. Good stuff.

20210501_151116.jpg

Hang in WSM 18, no wrap, 3-4 hours is my go to method. Did you trim a few bones off or are those 100% full length.

P.S. Are you still raking up hay from the dethatch job? The number of hay bales I got out of my lawn last time I did that was mind blowing.

Hang in WSM 18, no wrap, 3-4 hours is my go to method. Did you trim a few bones off or are those 100% full length.

P.S. Are you still raking up hay from the dethatch job? The number of hay bales I got out of my lawn last time I did that was mind blowing.

I think I took off some scrap and 1 little bone from the bottom of each...got these at a local grocery store and were pretty much a no-name brand. Decent quality though. And yes, that de-thatching creates TONS of crap. Luckily, they rented this giant zero-turn mower with the dethatch attachment on the front and 3 huge bags in the back. Ended up taking 3 snowmobile trailers of crap to the local compost pile for 3 yards, each about only a 1/3rd of an acre. This is what it looked like.

0022151_470-60-jrco-60-tine-rake-dethatcher-with-mount-bar-free-ground-shipping_510.jpeg

Back