How to Smoke Brisket on a Weber Grill

Interesting, and I was going to make this my next cook until I read:

"I’m not here to convince you that this brisket is as good as one you could make in your offset smoker. It’s juicy, tender, and has a good smoky flavor, but it doesn’t have the great bark and supple fattiness of a slow smoked brisket."

I love experimenting with new methods and techniques, but I'm pretty happy with how my briskets turn out (for the most part) so I may just have to fire up the WSM again for my next one. And perhaps it might just be this weekend!

Thank you for sharing, though!

Interesting, and I was going to make this my next cook until I read:

"I’m not here to convince you that this brisket is as good as one you could make in your offset smoker. It’s juicy, tender, and has a good smoky flavor, but it doesn’t have the great bark and supple fattiness of a slow smoked brisket."

I love experimenting with new methods and techniques, but I'm pretty happy with how my briskets turn out (for the most part) so I may just have to fire up the WSM again for my next one. And perhaps it might just be this weekend!

Thank you for sharing, though!

I might try it this weekend just picked up a 15 lb whole brisket at Costco. It’s half the price it was 2 months ago. Markets are fluctuating?

Yes, at my local grocery store just yesterday they were $2.99/lb which is a decent price.

Back