How are you liking this? Battle II anyone?

j biesinger

TVWBB Platinum Member
I got to say, from my perspective, Battle I is turning into a nice show. I think the way we set it up, with the daily prep posts, without comments, and the way board members are commenting is making this really fun.

Since the concept seems viable, I'm thinking we should start setting up the next battle. I know there were a few others that were interested, and they should probably start securing their teams.

I propose Battle II be two new teams. The winner from Battle II will compete against the winner from Battle I. The losers could square off too.

Jeff it's the first thing I check every morning. Everyone is doing a great job. Especially like the mystery of the prep and what in the heck are they making here. Thanks for setting this up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Clark Deutscher:
Soooo folks who is stepping up to challenge Team Scandanavia in the second round!?

Clark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Bob Sample...how about you and I take them on? I'm down if you are!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stuart S:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Clark Deutscher:
Soooo folks who is stepping up to challenge Team Scandanavia in the second round!?

Clark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Bob Sample...how about you and I take them on? I'm down if you are! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on when it is. My summer schedule is pretty well all over the map. First 2 weeks of July would be a wash out for me.

Maybe get Frederic and make a Team Canada Eastern Division.

Back