Hot Tub Spares

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Great job and very interesting JB! You definitly get the prize for longest rib cook! A whole year!Big Grin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's funny thinking how much has changed since that original smoke. I upgraded my camera, so the old pics look pretty bad. And I pretty much gave up on the smoke daddy, I just could never keep it lit for more than 20 min, no matter what I tried.

I can see how some might think the modernist approach to bbq (cold smoke, sous vide, deep fry) might be "cheating." But I think there is some merit to isolating each element (flavor, tenderness/moistness, crust) and maximizing them with best techniques. If I can apply that knowledge to traditional 'cueing (when you go for all elements at once), and have an optimal target to shoot for, I can only improve my product.

J. Can you describe in detail how to install pumping smoke into to the 22 "kettle? I am a year older since the introduction of this contribution and me very attracts cold smoke. You are an absolute grill / cook guru for me
icon_eek.gif
. Absolutely perfect (one year old/or not
icon_wink.gif
) ribs.

Back