hot pepper jelly

Nicole

TVWBB Member
Have any of you ever used hot pepper jelly as a marinde or rub before grilling or smoking? I think it would be good, if you like pepper jelly.

Post your recipe if you feel like sharing it! Last year I pickled lots of my peppers, but jelly sounds like another fun way to use 'em.

I too use those texaspepperjellies as a finishing glaze, especially on my ribs! The cherry and pineapple and apple are really good for that. Put it on too early and it will burn cuz it's so sugary, so it comes to the party kind of late.

Chris, I had pepper jelly on cream cheese with crackers for the first time around XMas. You are right, mmmmm. Gonna have to make some this year.
DP

Hey you guys, you should really try this on some smoked gouda, harvarti, swiss, or cheddar, with crackers. It is so wonderful. You should try it as a condiment on your sandwiches.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>...pepper jelly on cream cheese with crackers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
A nice compliment to this is another brick of cream cheese smothered in a bottle of Pick-A-Peppa sauce.

Back