Hot Damn! My first WSM has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madbbqer

TVWBB Member
UPS delivered my WSM today. I swear, it's the most beautiful thing i've laid my eyes upon! I think i'm going to cry! *sniff, sniff* /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I can't wait to crank it up this weekend!!!

Mr. Mad BBQ'er,
Oh, have I been there! I got my first one after being introduced to the way's of the Que by a late great friend and BBQ'er, Dave Veljacic. You've probably found a new friend in that black bullet and it will make you a hero among men and women folk. You will really enjoy life from this day forward.
Dave
PS -maybe you should try brisket and golf, I hear it's a new competition sport!

I know the feeling, sort of. We got ours at the local hardware store. When Kevin saw that lustful, lovestruck look in my eyes, he wasn't going to disappoint me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I still get all gooey every time the little guy comes out of the garage (the WSM, that is, not Kevin....)

Kelly

LOL Dave! Is it normal for a girl to hug her WSM *just because* ? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif I love you too, just keep in mind that you'll have to get in line behind my WSM and my hubby.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kelly

P.S. I got the golf thing figured out; we have Links 2003 on our puter so we can play golf and monitor the WSM at the same time!

And, as a now wise old "Prophet, sitting on top of a tall mountain, wearing a long flowering white robe, with a beard (still dark and not white (for you wise guys)) that hangs down to my Knees, using a staff with magical powers, and a ONCE used (but will be used again quickly)WSM with many followers sittting semi circled by my feet, waiting for my magical words of wisdom that I can instill upon them...it is for those devoted followers , that I now repeat over and over and over to all those masses of deciples and now YOU MADBBQER....and those words are: "DO NOT START YOUR FIRST COOK AND THEN GO GOLFING AT THE SAME TIME!" Trust me my child and new WSM convert. For these simple words will help assure success in cooking throughout your life. BUT you will have a great load of fun and especially if you read and follow the advise of these semi nutz but masters of the Black Beauty. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanx for the kind words y'all. I'm not a golfer, so I won't be participating in that new Golf-n-Q sport that some of you are trying to master! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I can barely pick my nose & drive at the same time, so the Mrs. says! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back