High end grills

Ed L

TVWBB Fan
Keep your eyes out!

In another thread I posted on grill cleaning business.

I just missed buying a 4 burner cart grill - Viking for $95 on Craigslist.

A good cleaning. Repair igniter issue. Could’ve flipped $400 easy.

If you have a high dollar community nearby. Expand your search. Viking, Dacor, Napoleon etc.

Here in South Florida the home of a disproportionate amount of people with more money than sense - or ability to maintain grills - many of the expensive brands pop up. Sometimes the prices are surprisingly low. I have seen FireMagic, Wolf, DCS, Alfredo and Lynx (one of which I bought still waiting for me to give it a work over).

The positives with these include that most are made of virtually all 304 stainless so are not rust buckets (although usually very dirty). The negatives are the price of expensive replacement parts and the shear size of many that make them more challenging to move and work on and may overpower smaller decks or patios.

I'll drink to that. Just the hood off my Wolf weighs more than my Genesis 2000 by nearly twofold. Not really an issue except for cleaning. Because it's on a wood deck I don't dare try to do a deep cleaning on it. It has to be disassembled into small pieces brought in front and cleaned. So it has not had a deep clean since it went together 10 years ago

Back