Help!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi all.

I have been reading all the post here for about a week now and find this forum fantastic. BBQ'ing seems to be huge in the United States. I'm hoping it catchs on in Canada. I am a BBQ fanatic and I want am going to buy a WSM this weekend. If there are any fellow Canadians or more specifically anyone from Toronto can you tell me where you buy your Butts from. The only time I see pork shoulder sold in the Toronto area is during the winter sausage making season.

Can someone help me out???

Thanks...

Mike

I am also a new Canadian member trying to get help in Canada. Not easy.

Try Costco if you are a member, or find a butcher. I have found that if you can't find a butcher, you will have to ask at the local Grocery store to see if you can get one. There is a Loblaws in Markham that has a really friendly Butcher.

Did you buy your Weber in Canada? I have a Brinkmann. I'm think that I may need to upgrade if I really get into it. But it was hard to find stuff here.

Where do you get your wood chunks? There are some Apple orchards up my way that I was thinking of visiting to see if I could get some wood. I hear Apple is good for pork

There are a couple of other Canadian sites you might want to check out. I have links to both on my home page. The CBSA site may be down but the Great Lakes site will be working and you can ask some questions about wood and bbq there. Good luck. If you lived in Manitoba I could help you.
http://www.smokinjimsbbq.com

Hi all,

Thanks for replying. I bought my WSM at Ontario Gas BBQ. For wood I bought it at Sobies but I have talked to a GREAT BBQ restaurant and they told to drop in anytime and they will give me as much wood as I need..

I BBQ'd 5 racks of baby backs last week and they were a sucess.

Maybe we fellow Canadians can help each other out with resources.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back