Help with Stoker Blower is being disassociated with Temp Probe by all 3rd party apps!

Philipi

Hi,

I've got an issue and would welcome some help!

Stoker works without issue when it is running without any 3rd party applications (StokerLog, etc.)

As soon as an application changes the blower target temperature the blower is no longer associated with the probe and the blower does not turn on.

I can confirm this via the stoker's status page and can re-associate the blower with the probe - All will run without issue until the temperature is changed....

Any ideas as to what's wrong here would be welcome.

Best,

-Philip

This problem was reported when the WiFi unit first came out. We could never figure it out. But a poster managed to make it happen without stokerlog. See: http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?6229-Stokerlog-Version-6&p=86678&viewfull=1#post86678

My sense is that there is some kind of data corruption. Stokerlog talks a lot more to stoker than the browser and hence may make it happen sooner, or much sooner. But the bug seems to be in the device. I would report it to Rock and ask them to investigate. They can instrument what the box is doing and figure it out. I have tested a ton with my wifi unit and it never does it.

Try running it wired indoors for a while and see if it happens there. And then test it indoors where the signal is strong and see if Wifi fails there.

Mine does the same thing. Not all the time it seems to happen when I change target temp or turn off blower for 5min.

If you guys can get to a repeatable process we can get it resolved. Mine will absolutely not do it.

Back