Help needed on sms settings for consumer cellular

Bryan on your web site you need a deep booming voice loudly saying "I AM THE GREAT OZ' your fix worked. Except for a minor brain fart on my part it came right up. I did get a message when i wrote to the sd card that it will corrupt the device (sd card?) but i ignored it and all is well in mudville Can't thank you enough for your help and putting up with me.

Thanks! You can actually thank my Dad, who is on AT&T and said his SMS messages weren't showing up even though the email worked. We spent like an hour debugging it, I forgot to copy the changes back to git afterward, then I completely forgot about it. Then, like 3 or 4 months later, he updated and it broke again because I hadn't committed the change. I fixed it again, forgot to check it in again. When I saw the error message you posted I immediately slapped my forehead and said NOT AGAIN!

hahah I was just about to hit Post on this message when I remembered I didn't check the file in yet. Zeesh. What is it with me? Anyway, thank you for reporting back, I came here this afternoon hoping you said it was fixed. Everyone, celebrate!

Back