Hello world, just built all the boards and did first boot and stuff

David weldit321

Hello world. New here just built all the boards and did first boot and stuff. Made a whoops an came up missing a 100k resistor. Long story short I got a replacement 100k resistor from a local shop (free guy was nice) and noticed it was a 100k .5 watt (bigger) From my googling and limited understanding this shouldn't matter but the unit is reading 420ish degrees at room temp. Is this resistor (pictured) causing the issue? Thought a orange to yellow color change case would be cool. BTW thanks Bryan for the help on the board :DIMG_20200522_222215[1].jpgIMG_20200522_222127[1].jpg

Hello world. New here just built all the boards and did first boot and stuff. Made a whoops an came up missing a 100k resistor. Long story short I got a replacement 100k resistor from a local shop (free guy was nice) and noticed it was a 100k .5 watt (bigger) From my googling and limited understanding this shouldn't matter but the unit is reading 420ish degrees at room temp. Is this resistor (pictured) causing the issue? Thought a orange to yellow color change case would be cool. BTW thanks Bryan for the help on the board :DView attachment 5363View attachment 5364
I'm dumb I logged in and it works. Thanks Steve_m

Back