Hello from Phoenix AZ. Need Weber Genesis LX 1000 bottom tray, size is 19 1/2 by 13 1/2. Many searches give me no help. Ideas?

Laura Fore

I need a Weber Genesis LX 1000 bottom tray, size is approximately 19 1/2 by 13 1/2. Many searches give me no help. Anyone have one to sell?

Welcome to tvwbb!
Unfortunately lots of us are also looking for this part. You can go to the gas grills forum on this site and there will be a recent thread on what we’re trying to do about it

Yep, those are rare as hens teeth! Welcome to the search! There is a member here who is collecting numbers for having some possibly made. If I can find it, I will post it or try to link you to it.

Hi Laura, WELCOME!!!!!!

I hope after you find what you are looking for, you will stick around. This site needs more women. ☺️

I just clicked on Phoenix, Az. on your avatar. Lots of really nice pictures of Phoenix.

Last edited:
I have an extra one, but that's only because I bought a grill that ended up being only good for parts. The part # for that drip tray is 40968012. I have it memorized because I am constantly on the lookout for a new one knowing that it hasn't been available from Weber for several years now.

Hello, and welcome, Laura! Here's the thread link that Tim mentioned earlier:

Hello, and welcome, Laura! Here's the thread link that Tim mentioned earlier:

Hey, thanks Ed! I got caught up making Chex mix and forgot all about it! When you make holiday treats with bourbon it can happe.😉

Back