Hello from Missouri!

Jason Godard

TVWBB Pro
Hi folks, I’m new to the site, but I’ve been grilling on a Silver B gasser since 2001 while living on the east coast and I’ve fully rebuilt it 3 times. Now my daughter and son-in-law have it here in St. Louis.

I replaced it with a Spirit II and it’s surprisingly good for short duration smoking and indirect cooking.

I’ve been known to use a small bullet smoker, and a couple times I’ve even been spotted with a 22” red-head.

I’m looking forward to some good charcoal grilling, learning a lot, helping if I can, and seeing what others are up to.
Cheers

Hi folks, I’m new to the site, but I’ve been grilling on a Silver B gasser since 2001 while living on the east coast and I’ve fully rebuilt it 3 times. Now my daughter and son-in-law have it here in St. Louis.

I replaced it with a Spirit II and it’s surprisingly good for short duration smoking and indirect cooking.

I’ve been known to use a small bullet smoker, and a couple times I’ve even been spotted with a 22” red-head.

I’m looking forward to some good charcoal grilling, learning a lot, helping if I can, and seeing what others are up to.
Cheers
Welcome from NC!

Hi Jason, WELCOME!!!!!! "and a couple times I’ve even been spotted with a 22” red-head." Hope your wife doesn't catch you. LOL

Back