Hello from Germany

WolfgangM

Hello, my name is Wolfgang, i live in Germany. Sorry, my English ist not the best. I own a Weber Genesis Silver C from 2004. There are some parts to change. First i thought about buying a new one. But i found some stories of restore this grills. I decided to give him a new life. Some parts i have already ordered. I hope, if there are questions, i will find the answers here :cool:

Welcome Wolfgang. I am certain your questions will be answered. What part of Germany are you from? I had the privilege of living in your country for 5 years while in the U.S. Army. First time in Germershiem, second time in Augsburg. Absolutely loved the country and it’s people.

Hi Wolfgang, I grew up in Germany. You will get all the info you need and then some from this forum. My relatives live in Mannheim.

My home is near Frankfurt. we have a little second home in upper bavaria. Next week we will go there for some weeks. I hope because of corona, the beer gardens will be open. 🍻In bavaria i have a Q 1200

Good luck with your Genesis Silver C, I have owned several Weber gas grills over they years but the older ones have always been my favorite. Prost!

Yes, the old grills are very solid, because of the frame. And I have some accessories for the genesis: the cast iron plate, the rotisserie

Welcome from Arizona! I was stationed in Schweinfurt 1983-1984 and our Border patrol barracks was in Coburg. I loved every minute of being in Germany and especially Bavaria!

Back