Hello from Florida!

Dave Maze

TVWBB Member
Hey everyone! I'm Dave from Florida. Really enjoying all the great information here, thanks so much. Picked up an 18 in. WSM today from FB Marketplace for $100. I'm pretty excited about it...and it wasn't registered so I have all the information on it now too which is nice. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• WSM 1.jpg
    WSM 1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 8
  • WSM 2.jpg
    WSM 2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 8
  • WSM 3.jpg
    WSM 3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 8
  • WSM 4.jpg
    WSM 4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 7
Thanks! So happy to have found this site. Tried the smoker out today using tips from the Virtual Weber Bullet. Turned out great!

Oh Dave, you are over there by Sanibel and Captiva Islands. When I was a young one, we spent many a summers over there. How lucky you are to live over that way.

Have you read any of Randy Wayne White's "Doc Ford" books?

Yeah it's beautiful down here. And yes, Randy Wayne actually has a few "Doc Ford's" restaurants that he opened here now. My daughter goes to the one on Captiva all the time. They have good food if you ever make it back down this way!

Yeah it's beautiful down here. And yes, Randy Wayne actually has a few "Doc Ford's" restaurants that he opened here now. My daughter goes to the one on Captiva all the time. They have good food if you ever make it back down this way!
I had the pleasure of meeting him when he was over here signing books. I have all his Doc Ford books (except the last one) and read them all. DH and I are big Doc Ford fans. Sorry to say, never been to his restaurants.

Dave, if you put Cape Coral, Fl on your avatar, we can click on the city and see pictures of it. Like you can if you want to see pictures of Boca. lol

Back