Hello from Boston!

SteveJay

Hi Everyone!

Just purchased a 2005 Genesis Silver C Premium off CL to fix up a bit. It has a stuck knob for the center burner but other than that it seems to be in pretty good shape, some rust that I will have to deal with but not bad.

Just called Weber and registered the grill...apparently everything is still under warranty! Getting a free new manifold and hose/regulator! I'm pretty shocked this was still covered and it saved me a good chuck of change! Weber just got a lifelong customer!

Looking forward to talking with you all!

Steve

Welcome aboard Steve. Congrats on the Genesis. Weber is a great company to deal with. Only complaint would be some of the product they sell in Europe that they don't sell here. Overall a great company to deal with. You will love that Genesis.

Hello from a few miles north.

I set up my Weber Smokey Mountain this weekend and am planning on using it to smoke a pork butt this weekend. Any tips on where to find meat? I've read that BJ's has a decent selection. I've already struck out at Stop & Shop, Shaw's, and Market Basket.

I try to get whatever is on sale at Whole Foods, they occasionally have sales on pork butts. Never have an issue with quality there.

Back