Hello from Arizona

Dennis Slusher

My name is Dennis Slusher II but I go by Bubba. I live in Queen Creek, Arizona & I work in the plumbing industry currently I’m A assistant Manger of a plumbing supply house. I enjoy fishing, camping & having some beers & hanging out with my buddies! I love sports especially the Phoenix Suns, Arizona Cardinals, Arizona Diamondbacks & the Arizona Coyotes(RIP) ps I’m gonna root for the LV Golden Knights for now. Nascar I’m a big fan Nascar fan! Love Joe Gibbs racing guy! I don’t mind when the Chevrolets win though. I’m. Diehard General Motors guy ha. But the Joe Gibbs Toyotas they are alright too ha! I enjoy watching BBQ videos on the YouTube ha! Anyways enough about me I cant wait to get to know some of yall! I came here to share my what I know which is not much & take in some knowledge from yall! Cheers 🍻

The Grills that I currently own & their story’s cause that’s some of the fun of this!

First is a 18” Smokey Mountain which I found next to a dumpster behind my warehouse I have ordered new grates, new charcoal ring and a door since I found it and have yet to use cause I just saved up the money to buy the parts it but I am really excited about smoking some meat using charcoal & wood chips!

Second is a Traeger Tailgater this smoker got me into this world of BBQ & Smoking meats! A coworker of mine won it in a contest but his apartment complex wouldn’t allow him to have a BBQ of any kind so he sold it to me for 300$. It’s fabulous little smoker it does a good job! I have yet to pack it up and take it camping cause I don’t own a generator yet so looking forward to that one day!

Third is the little Weber go anywhere charcoal grill which I do take camping with me and it’s great for the boat or camping as well it does turn out some good ole burgers and dogs haha!

Fourth is my newest edition & it is a Weber Skyline 1200 I picked up this Friday off a family who was selling it online. It does need a good cleaning, new flavor bars, new gas line, new igniter. Other then that a deep clean & some propane & she will be grilling some Ribeyes in no time! Also I’d like to redo the wood one day but it’s not necessary for now!

Anyways thanks for letting me in to be with y'all here!

Thanks, Bubba

Attachments

• IMG_7214.png
    IMG_7214.png
    370.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7231.jpeg
    IMG_7231.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 4

Back