HeaterMeter 4.2 giveaway

Courtesy of Laen over at OSH Park, 3 runners up will receive bare HeaterMeter v4.2 PCBs if they so desire. I'm opening these up to anywhere the United State Postal Service will ship to, so international folks are welcome too.

Count me into the contest.
I have the 4.0 Board and parts, but haven't had time to solder everything. Now I am thinking of switching to the v4.2 PCB.

Wow. I started thinking about building an Arduino bbq temp controller the other day. A few Google later, I find the HM. From Github, the search for hints about a case lead me here.

Two hours later, I'm reading the adventures of Bryan, Tom and Matt like a detective novel: the twists and turns; the villains (Shape----rs)...

Poor Bryan and Ralph; now they're hooked on 3D printing... strung out on ABS filament.

I registered to send a PM to see if one of the pioneers is still willing to print cases for strangers.

What? A chance to win a unit from The Man, himself? I can only hope it's autographed.

Seriously, folks. Thanks for the inspiration and the dedication to continue this project for over two years!

Matt. (The other one)

And we're done! I'm so glad most of you included a message instead of just +1ing or something. I extracted the names using this bit of Chrome console code
Code:
var n = document.getElementsByClassName("username"); for (i=0; i<n.length; ++i) console.log(n[i].innerHTML);

I couldn't get all the names on one page at once so I couldn't actually do the drawing in javascript too :( I was the only person that posted more than once, that's great! I'll be sending a private message to these folks on how to send them their stuff:

MDemm --- Winner
Nick R - PCB
PaulFisher - PCB
Guy Barton - PCB

Back