Griddle Question

Would be interesting to see how that holds up. I prefer bare metal. CI, SS or plain steel. But, I know many high quality things are made this way i.e. Le Creuset for one

Cool thanks! Looks like the one from the 435 may work with 400 series summits as well.

Cool thanks! Looks like the one from the 435 may work with 400 series summits as well.
So I just picked up the 6789 and man what a mistake this was, it's too big🤦🏾🤦🏾. Will have to get the 6788 and measure again. I know they make one for the summit but I like the improved design of the Genesis inserts.

So I just picked up the 6789 and man what a mistake this was, it's too big🤦🏾🤦🏾. Will have to get the 6788 and measure again. I know they make one for the summit but I like the improved design of the Genesis inserts.
While it didnt work for me it fit perfect on my B.I.L grill as it was intended too. Couldn't get a better picture but there's perfectly engineered 1/2 gap on each side for ease of removal and ventilation. I'm waiting for a response on a few FBMP spirits to dedicate a griddle too since Weber doesn't make a full size foe the Summit.

Attachments

• 20230903_145538.jpg
    20230903_145538.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 5

Back