Griddle options for 2011 to 2016 Genesis 330

JeffG-PA

Good Evening!

I’m looking for options for a griddle (drop in preferred) for my new to me 2013 Genesis E-330.

I’d be ok with a half or full size one.

Thanks so much!

I purchased one of these 2 years ago for my Weber 5000. Built like a tank and we use it to make smashburgers, chicken stir fry, fish tacos all the time. Only thing I would do differently if I had to do it over is NOT to get the handles - its a place that rice/vegetables can escape when doing the stirfrys.

Pizza Griddle

I keep it stored in the grill outdoors 24/7/365. When finished using, I just clean it up and spritz grapeseed oil on it. No rust, no fuss.

I purchased one of these 2 years ago for my Weber 5000. Built like a tank and we use it to make smashburgers, chicken stir fry, fish tacos all the time. Only thing I would do differently if I had to do it over is NOT to get the handles - its a place that rice/vegetables can escape when doing the stirfrys.

Pizza Griddle

I keep it stored in the grill outdoors 24/7/365. When finished using, I just clean it up and spritz grapeseed oil on it. No rust, no fuss.

That looks stout!! Do you use it on top of the grates?

Yep. It weighs enough that you can work on it w/out it sliding around. But not so heavy that you can't lift if off and set aside when cooking on the grates. I'd highly recommend a set of heat-proof mitts if you don't already have them in the event that you need to move it shortly after cooking - it retains heat VERY well.

3/16" Figured I wanted a bit more heft to hold heat, but 1/4" was overkill and just added length of time to heat in winter.

The owner of the shop is very responsive if you have any specific questions or size requirements.

Thanks for the info! I see that the weber griddles have a place in the back for the grease to drip. Has grease management been an issue with the one you got?

Back