Greetings from the Tacoma Washington area

David Orriss Jr

I've had a Summit S-470 for a little over a year now. I guess that makes me a member of the "black bars society" or some such.

Looking forward to reading posts from other Weber users here.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey Dave, welcome to the gang. I grew up in Fircrest. Are you close to that area?

Last edited:
Hey Dave, welcome to the gang. I grew up in Fircrest. Are you close to that area?

Hey there Mac!

I'm typically out around that area... kinda-sorta... my daughter dances with the Tacoma City Ballet.. so we're always around the 'theater district'.

But we actually live in Bonney Lake, WA.. but since everyone goes "where the hell is that?" I just say Tacoma.. :)

Hey there Mac!
But we actually live in Bonney Lake, WA.. but since everyone goes "where the hell is that?" I just say Tacoma.. :)

I know what you mean. "Fircrest"??? Wheres that? We had friends that had a place on Lake Tapp. You could almost barehook Perch there.

Welcome! I was just out in your area on business. Every time I go to the Seattle-Tacoma area it is sunny and warm, and this was no exception...your're welcome! :wsm: . Looking forward to some pics of some steel-head and pacific salmon!

Back