Greetings from the Resort City of Houston

Michael L B

Michael from Houston, Texas. After raising 4 kids, hit 60, looking for the next hill to climb, I have decided it's all things grilling and BBQ. Have a Weber Kettle and Weber WSM 22". So far in my career, I have done exactly 2 briskets (due to corona -- been sequestered at home and decided to try ), a handful of turkeys, beer butt chickens, steaks, and a couple of racks of ribs. For my 60th, I have gone out and committed a ridiculous amount of money to a custom smoker that will be here in November (beats a motorcycle ....which I may still get ). Want to get really good at this. Not bad at present, but can get SOOO much better I think.

Michael sounds like you are a great candidate for this club,you got the tools and the desire, now bring on the meat and photos so we can enjoy you new hobby, and what kind of bike were you thinking of?

So this is grill/smoke weekend: started out last nite with ribeyes on the kettle, today it's a turkey that I'm going to smoke on the WSM, then tomorrow , St Louis ribs on the WSM.

It's an addiction.

Back