Greetings from MN!

BDuits

Finally signed up after lurking for a bit during some research. Thought I'd better check in here, too. I have been grilling and smoking for about 15 years and am pretty much self taught. I've got a couple of OTS's, with one built into a stainless and redwood table. I also built an Ugly Drum Smoker with parts donated from some freebie trashed OTSs that I also use as a grill if needed. Forgive the Weber abuse, but they were on their way to the dump so it's better than that...

webertable12.jpg

pa220285.jpg

I have also been scouring the area looking for some older Genesis gassers to clean up/fix up, and got a couple of older Genesis 1000s (one's a got a red hood) and combined them to make one pretty good one. Then I came across a Genesis 5000 and bought it, and I will put through it's paces this summer.

3M63Fd3Hb5H45Jd5Mfd5k8b8b7bb937dd1665.jpg

Thanks for the welcome's, guys. Mike, it was listed in Savage, west of Prior Lake. I've been watching CL like a hawk, and I couldn't let that one get away. Although, I see a nice newer Genesis Silver C with side burner in Maplewood for $75. Now THAT is a deal on a pretty new grill!

T
Thanks for the welcome's, guys. Mike, it was listed in Savage, west of Prior Lake. I've been watching CL like a hawk,and I couldn't let that one get away. Although, I see a nice newer Genesis Silver C with side burner in Maplewood for $75. Now THAT is a deal on a pretty new grill!

Thanks, I've been searching myself.

Back