Greek chicken kebobs with red pepper and zukes

Browned butter chicken rice with vermicelli and mustard seeds.

Chicken thighs skin on with BS breasts in lemon juice, evoo, spg, oregano.

Zukes with spg, evoo, plain Romas and red peppers.
I guess this might count as a recipe. You are giving us more info. than most of them here. :rolleyes: :giggle:

How many people do you feed?

Down here in Boca?
While we do enjoy FL and Boca and FLL area, we’re both still working and our careers aren’t portable. I could see myself enjoying beach and boating life in FL but it’s gotten so busy and dense there over the years. And housing is ridiculously expensive there now.

I guess this might count as a recipe. You are giving us more info. than most of them here. :rolleyes: :giggle:

How many people do you feed?
I could build this is a recipe but it’s really just those ingredients combined.

When I cook I also cook for leftovers. This meal fed 4 people, well, with barely enough chicken left for two lunches.

So I’d say that 3 BS breasts and 4 boneless thighs is just enough for 4 people.

I think I did 3 large zukes which were cut down to 4 halves. Three Romas and the 2 red peppers. I should have added a red onion cut into three slices but I forgot to.

The browned butter rice is my chicken vermicelli rice recipe but you brown the butter for a nuttier and deeper flavor.

You can easily whip up the chicken marinade by eyeballing the ingredients. This is a very basic recipe with very high flavor and excellent results.

Back